[libreplanet-discuss] Want to publish an ebook under the GPL - what is a

From: Koz Ross
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Want to publish an ebook under the GPL - what is a good site to publish on?
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 18:16:10 +1300

I want to publish a book, in digital form, which will be licensed GPLv3+.
However, I don't know what site is friendly to this kind of licensing, doesn't
force DRM down my (and everyone else's) throat, and can take care of the hassle
of payments for me. Could someone make a good suggestion? The work in question
is a translation of a public domain sci-fi story.
--
Koz Ross <koz.ross@retro-freedom.nz>
www.retro-freedom.nz