Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free movie database?

From: anonymiss
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free movie database?
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:07:07 +0100

On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 11:33:54 +0000
hellekin <hellekin@gnu.org> wrote:

> On 11/25/2015 07:23 PM, anonymiss wrote:
> >
> > I'm curious, is this made visible on archive.org, or would I have to
> > look at copyrights, expiration dates and other lists/data to figure
> > this out for individual countries?
> >

> You mean, so you know what proxy to use for "downloading legally"?
>
> *

No, because until now I was convinced that archive.org public domain
meant that it applied globally, and did not pay much attention to
details.
I'm not interested in bypassing laws, although I don't feel much love
for companies just sitting on big catalogs of out of production and
other ways of getting them, cultural goods like moving pictures.

--
--anonymiss

Email is public. Talk to me in private:
  http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/anonymiss/
  irc://loupsycedyglgamf.onion:67/anonymiss
  https://psyced.org:34443/anonymiss/

If you want Email-like conversation, use bitmessage:
  www(vcard): http://krosos.sdf.org/
  bitmessage: BM-2cSj8qEigE3CMaLU3CwPZf7T3LvzvnttsC