[libreplanet-discuss] Best e-reader for free software compatibility

From: Koz Ross
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Best e-reader for free software compatibility
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 15:59:37 +1300

I've been looking at Defective By Design, and would like to switch several of
my family members over to something better than their Swindles. However, the
site only talks about DRM, not software freedom - and I would really prefer a
free-software-friendly e-reader. Which ones are good in this regard?
--
Koz Ross <koz.ross@retro-freedom.nz>
www.retro-freedom.nz