[libreplanet-discuss] request permission to mirror libreplanet feeds

From: Dan Feidt
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] request permission to mirror libreplanet feeds
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 11:40:39 -0400

Hi I am attending Libreplanet and hoping to get permission to mirror the live video feed onto the channel operated by our media collective, Unicorn Riot ( http://unicornriot.ninja ).  everything we release is Creative Commons and we try to cover developments that can help social movements. I can discuss in person with anyone at Stata Center if needed. Thank you very much and sorry this is late notice!!
. Dan Feidt