Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Please make available now!... online video for

From: Dan Feidt
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Please make available now!... online video for Alison Macrina and Nima Fatemi, Library Freedom Project: the long overdue partnership between libraries and free software from 10:40 - 11:25: Session Block 1B Room 32-123
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 13:47:13 -0400

The activist media collective Unicorn Riot mirrored the Library
Freedom Project video here - a glitch in the middle (partly my bad)
dropped about five minutes. ( unicornriot.ninja ) . Sadly livestream
is a proprietary platform as we have not been able to find a scalable
free software video platform that works for mobile coverage like
protests ... I also plan to stream the DRM protest tonight and the 8PM
MIT Media Lab panel on DRM.

https://livestream.com/unicornriot/libreplanet2016/videos/116432533
https://livestream.com/unicornriot/libreplanet2016/videos/116438707