[libreplanet-discuss] We need a Great campaign To tell the programmers t

From: Ali Abdul Ghani
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] We need a Great campaign To tell the programmers to improve their programs To work well with the screen Reader
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 03:20:33 -0800

hi
A lot of programs do not work with screen readers
and Now, the problem has become much Larger
And its became a problem in the web after the appearance of html5

now aMany Web applications do not work with screen readers
Most programmers do not care for the  screen reader when writing programs
This makes the blind use computers with difficulty
and They can not use a lot of programs

We need a Great campaign To tell the programmers to improve their
programs To work well with the  screen  Reader

in fact I can not make this campaign Alone and I want your help and your support

have fun and be free
ali miracle

--
Emacs is the ground. We run around and act silly on top of it, and
when we die, may our remnants grace its ongoing incrementation.