Re: [libreplanet-discuss] We need a Great campaign To tell the programme

From: Ali Abdul Ghani
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] We need a Great campaign To tell the programmers to improve their programs To work well with the screen Reader
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 22:16:48 -0800

hi

> When you say GNOME, do you mean GNOME Shell, MATE or Cinnamon?
I mean GNOME Shell and Cinnamon

MATE nede Simple settings to work
> I know you can code in several programming languages, how do you deal
> with the whitespace in Python? Does the screen reader read the number of
> whitespaces?

emacs python mode makes python easy
its indent the CODE

> What about QML?
qml Many of the parts are not working ( so so bad )

> And what about terminal programs that use ncurses?
 Many of the parts are not working (its not  good)

have fun and be free
ali miracle

--
Emacs is the ground. We run around and act silly on top of it, and
when we die, may our remnants grace its ongoing incrementation.