Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Update on freeyourstuff.cc (content/user liber

From: Sergei Akhmatdinov
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Update on freeyourstuff.cc (content/user liberation)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 18:39:26 -0400

> [*] Right now the site still requires JavaScript; I'll gradually make
> as much of it work without JS as I can (help always appreciated!).
Mentioning a license on your JS would also be helpful, currently LibreJS
doesn't approve.

As for the service itself, I suppose the challenge would be to make
sure the websites involved don't relicense your stuff under themselves.

Cheers,
--
Sergei Akhmatdinov

My GPG public key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys AD800D99