Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Connochaetos

From: David
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Connochaetos
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 17:44:09 +0100

 I would suggest that only those running the project should make such a
 submission. The likelihood is that there was some issue with elements
 of the distribution so unless the person submitting it here would be
 able, and have the authority, to make changes to the distribution such
 a third party submission would not be helpful.