Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Could I use BLAG to substitute CentOS for RHCE

From: Thiago Zoroastro
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Could I use BLAG to substitute CentOS for RHCE?
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 19:04:15 -0300

Yes, you're unemloyed and soon I will be too. We are in a tough situation because they use *Linux* only in servers and security issues. So you don't use what they hope you do.

I defend FSF Certifieds like a way to improve efforts of Free Software expanding borders ensuring Free Knowledge and Free Content but formatted to make it right.

FSF Security Certified would be like one of them.

FSF Officer Certified for offices and etc.

FSF Programmer Certified.

Enterprises, business, schools, governments, personal user computers using Free Software could having something to pick and follow. Donations would be very recommended instead of paying equal fees by different monetary values. Ninety nive dollars are very few to a lot of people, but unpayable to most of peoples that they could make money with Free Software to help FSF afterward.