Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Software Freedom Day RMS video subtitle availa

From: Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Software Freedom Day RMS video subtitle available
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 10:40:28 -0300

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 10:23:55AM -0300, Paulo Henrique Santana wrote:
> Hi Cascardo,

http://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/happy-software-freedom-day-a-few-words-from-rms
https://media.libreplanet.org/u/libreplanet/m/richard-stallman-explains-free-software-on-software-freedom-day-2016/

Brazilian portuguese translation available with a patch from Adriano
Rafael Gomes:

http://lists.libreplanet.org/archive/html/libreplanet-br-sp/2016-09/msg00035.html
http://lists.libreplanet.org/archive/html/libreplanet-br-sp/2016-09/msg00036.html

Cascardo.