Re: [libreplanet-discuss] GnuBee: Fully libre NAS?

From: Marcus Wilson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] GnuBee: Fully libre NAS?
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 03:40:18 -0700

I like this. I think I might give it a shot for home use, but I would investigate LEDE a little more if concerned about using 100% free software. Their FAQ says it's based on GPLv2 and other licenses. This and Debian are the two components I think where you might end up with incidental non-free software and not even be aware of it.  This project seems to care very much about being totally free though and I hope they reach their fund raising goal.

Thanks for sharing!

Marcus