[libreplanet-discuss] ISPs that block port 80

From: Steven Sullam
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] ISPs that block port 80
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 13:33:48 -0400

What are people's opinions on this? ISPs block 80 on consumer internet connections purportedly to prevent the spread of malware and viruses. I think it is in infringement on free speech. I have had ISPs in Hawaii and Missouri where this isn't done and you are free to run your web server on port 80. I am aware that the current chairman of the FCC is against the open internet, so I am swimming against the tide. :D
Steve