Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Libreplanet-sydney] Free Mark Down Editor and

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Libreplanet-sydney] Free Mark Down Editor and Reader
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 10:20:59 +1000

Hi All,

1. Ikiwiki blogging software uses markdown for its messages. It allows to store
markdown on the file system and commit it via git. I find it an attractive
option.

2. Markdown may be edited via many editors that have syntax highlighting, such
as emacs. emacs's markdown and muse modes may be of interest.

3. When choosing what editor to use, it needs to be free software and also be
consistent with the environment that I am using. (For instance, KDE users may
wish to use Kate and KDevelop.)
Andri Effendi, What environment are you using?

Regards,
Svetlana