Re: [libreplanet-discuss] We've launched a new member forum!

From: Connor Doherty
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] We've launched a new member forum!
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 21:58:35 +0000

Huzzah! I was the one who pleaded for Discourse around a year ago on this list.
Someone even suggested I make a comparison between Discourse and mailing lists,
which I did (but never quite finished). Glad to see this happening!

Of course, that's only for associate members. Will there be a forum for the
rest of the world too? That would certainly help get new people into the
movement!

On Oct 15, 2018, at 17:28, Andrew Engelbrecht