Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: Hacker culture, education and empowermen

From: Alexandre Garcia Aguado
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: Hacker culture, education and empowerment/emancipation
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 12:47:41 +0200

Good Morning Richard Stallman,

Thank you so much for your emailand sorry my mistake...i assumed that
using limesurvey was enought but it was my neglect not to check with
LibreJS before ... well, I'm working on it and i'm going to ping here
back after solve this. Thank you to advise me!

Alex

--
Alexandre Garcia Aguado
Instituto Federal de São Paulo / Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona