[libreplanet-discuss] open letter to the Community:

From: alimiracle
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] open letter to the Community:
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 18:25:57 -0800

open letter to the Community:

I don't know where you are now.
Maybe close to me.
Or in a distant country or outside the solar system
But I'm sure you can read this letter
"""
Hello
Do you remember me
i'm ali, a useless person as you call me
Do you remember when you were telling me "you can't do anything"
Do you remember when you were telling me "you can't Walk in this way".
Do you remember when you were telling me "you cant become a programmer".
Do you remember when you were telling me "you're useless".
Maybe you forgot everything
But I still remember
I still have memories from when I was child: no one wanted to play with
me, they would tell me things like "you're blind— we can't play with
you. Go and look for [another] blind person to play with you. You're
different from me, go away."
You stand in my face.
Whenever you make fun of me
I Become even more powerful
Because I don't want to become like another entry in the life database .
Been a long time for this events,
i grew up, and My dreams grew up with me.
People lived. People died. Programs booted. Programs -9'd. The world
spun.
I sat. How could I? How could I? I put 10 and 10 together, and soon I
knew my mission: to code, to collaborate, to contribute.

At this time I learned a lot, and made great changes in my life
I Still walking in that way.
I walked a long distance
I fell a lot
but I Stand again.
I Fought a lot To become a programmer
and I will keep standing
I will be rising from the ground
I will be rising to the cloud,
like the plane...
now I'd like to thank you.
Without the wounds you've caused me.
I didn't have that immunity to resist.
Without underestimating my abilities.
I didn't have that kind of strength to stand up and fight