Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: Leah Rowe
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 01:03:12 +0100

I want to stop receiving mails not only from this thread, but *this
fucking mail list*. I've had enough of deleting mails from this
thread.

Some of us have real jobs and do actual fucking work all day, like
answering emails or writing software and doing pull requests / code
review on other mailing lists....

yeah just fucking stop

STOP

seriously

I will track down the address of each and every person who responds
any further on this thread, and whack each and every one of you in the
head with a smelly wet fish until you stop being silly responding to
this silly, silly thread

I mean it. Anyone who responds to this thread from now on, they better
like fish.