Re: [libreplanet-discuss] FSF should defend RMS and reject his resignati

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] FSF should defend RMS and reject his resignation!
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 17:29:01 -0500

   You can "Rise Up" in a civil manner. That is what you will be doing by
   engaging the FSF in diplomatic discussion. It is a protest - just a
   more civil one than the twitter campaign that lies in waiting should
   you fail to do anything at all. We need formal assurance from the FSF
   that RMS remains our Chief GNUisance!
   Go organise - i.e #RiseUp !!
   Adrienne

   On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 5:05 PM Patrick 'P. J.' McDermott