Re: [libreplanet-discuss] To be FSF member to have a voice? Does anyone

From: Leah Rowe
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] To be FSF member to have a voice? Does anyone listen?
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 23:01:51 +0100

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 12:35:44 -0700
Aaron Wolf <wolftune@riseup.net> wrote:
> Sorry for more tangent, but I really feel Veggie Galaxy is a distant
> 2nd to Life Alive https://www.lifealive.com which is my absolute
> favorite restaurant anywhere. It happens to be down the street from
> Veggie Galaxy. And it almost justifies coming to LibrePlanet to go
> there.
>
> Admittedly, Life Alive isn't as large for big group gatherings.

I don't like big open space or bright lights

The food looks nice, but the wide open space and bright lighting in
there as shown in the pictures will set my anxiety on overload. I get
sensory overload in such places. Plus that big window at the front,
where passers by can peer in. Veggie Galaxy is nice and secluded...
cosy and friendly, and the staff is really nice.

--
Leah Rowe <info@minifree.org>
Company Director & Libreboot developer

Do you know you have rights?
The right to privacy, free speech, the right to read
and the right to learn. The right not to be spied on
and censored by the government.

Defend freedom. Use free (free as in freedom) software.
Spread freedom. Tell everyone you know about it!
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom.
Registered in England, registration No. 9361826
VAT Registration No. GB202190462
Minifree Ltd, 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island
Essex SS8 9QA, United Kingdom
United Kingdom