LibrePlanet 2020 registration now open

From: Greg Farough
Subject: LibrePlanet 2020 registration now open
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 16:54:59 -0500

Hi, all,

We're pleased to announce that registration for this year's LibrePlanet
2020 conference has opened. This year's theme is "Free the Future," and
the conference will be held on March 14th and 15th in Boston.

Along with registration, there's still one more day to submit your
nomination for the Free Software Awards, and our call for sessions runs
until November 20th.

<https://libreplanet.org/2020/>

Best wishes,
-Greg