Re: One word label for someone who rejects proprietary software

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: Re: One word label for someone who rejects proprietary software
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 17:01:17 -0500

I've heard "freegan", which carries with it all the work vegans have done to
market their cause, so that "freegan" gives an instant recognition to our cause
too.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of overlap between the two groups.

--Bob.

--
Bob Jonkman <bjonkman@sobac.com>          Phone: +1-519-635-9413