Re: Communication around Covid-19

From: Marcus Wilson
Subject: Re: Communication around Covid-19
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 15:51:19 -0600

   I'm excited as well!
   I don't post very much but I enjoy the activity in the mailing list.

   Does anyone know if hand sanitizer is sold out across the city or can I
   get some at a corner store when I arrive ?
   What's a fun, safe, way to greet if not shaking hands?  Tapping feet or
   bowing or what is most efficient and polite?

   Thanks,

   -Marcus

   <libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org> wrote:

   >> I want to encourage some official communication about how the

   >> conference is making allowances to handle the current virus

   >> outbreak. While we may do nothing specific (not my preferred

   >> position) we should at least acknowledge the questions that

   >> attendees may be asking.

   > The FSF is currently preparing this kind of statement, which we hope

   > to get out in the next day or so.

   > -g

   Note, that statement has gone out as an email and a blog post here

   https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/update-on-covid-19-and-libreplanet-
   2020

   I'm really looking forward to the conf.

   --

   Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation

   GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF

   https://fsf.org | https://gnu.org