Re: Remote communication LP wiki page

From: Félicien Pillot
Subject: Re: Remote communication LP wiki page
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 16:40:14 +0200

Le Fri, 03 Apr 2020 10:11:29 -0400,
Greg Farough <gregf@fsf.org> a écrit :

> Hi, everyone,
>
> If you follow the LibrePlanet wiki closely, you probably will have
> noticed the FSF tech team hacking away on an article documenting free
> tools that can be used for remote communication -- both their
> advantages and their flaws.
>
> We plan to draw more attention to this article in the near future, but
> first wanted to reach out to lp-discuss to invite people to
> participate in making it a great resource. Please check it out, test
> the tools we've mentioned, and add more if you know of any.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for this invitation!

I started working on the French translation of this page some days ago,
and I realized that all the stuff described inside is _very_ technical
and unfriendly for beginners, especially for those who are looking for
simplicity as much as freedom.

So I think what we need is both an exhaustive list of existing free
tools, and a welcoming documentation that helps novice users find their
way around, including identifying which solutions are the most
accessible to them.

Happy and safe hacking!
--
Félicien Pillot
2C7C ACC0 FBDB ADBA E7BC  50D9 043C D143 6C87 9372