Re: One word label for someone who rejects proprietary software

From: Kim Tucker
Subject: Re: One word label for someone who rejects proprietary software
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 03:02:41 +0200

   I see "Libran" was suggested previously (thanks to Alexander Maxwell
   Grindel) and discussed. Apologies.
   Inserting an 'e' to get "Librean" could distinguish it from "libran"
   which (as  pointed out previously by Roberto Beltran) is used by some
   to refer to characteristics associated with the astrological sign
   Libra.
   The word libre seems well understood in this context. I think "librean"
   follows easily enough.
   How about "pro-libre"?