Call for Sessions for LibrePlanet 2021: Empowering Users now open

From: Greg Farough
Subject: Call for Sessions for LibrePlanet 2021: Empowering Users now open
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 20:08:56 -0400

Hi, everyone,

We're happy to announce that the Call for Sessions for this year's
LibrePlanet conference is now open! Our theme this year is Empowering
Users, and we're looking forward to reading your submissions. The CfS
will close on October 28th.

Please be advised that we are still currently in the process of
deciding whether or not this year's conference can be held in person,
and as such are accepting submissions for remote talks.

If you need help with your submission, me, Zoƫ, and some familiar
volunteers will be available every Tuesday in the #libreplanet
Freenode channel from 1 PM to 2 PM ET to help you work on your session
proposal. These meetings will begin this Tuesday, and will carry on
until we close submissions.

Going through the submissions is always a highlight of our year, so we
hope to hear from you soon!

<https://libreplanet.org/2021/>
<https://my.fsf.org/lp-call-for-sessions>

Happy hacking,