Nominations for the 2020 Free Software Awards are open

From: Greg Farough
Subject: Nominations for the 2020 Free Software Awards are open
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 16:55:44 -0400

Hi, everyone,

This is just to let you know that we've opened up the nominations for
the 2020 Free Software Awards, which we'll be giving out at
LibrePlanet 2021.

Please take a moment to appreciate those in the free software
community who inspire you by nominating them for the Award for the
Advancement of Free Software, Award for Projects of Social Benefit, or
the Award for Outstanding New Free Software Contributor.

And congratulations once more to our 2019 winners: Jim Meyering, Let's
Encrypt, and Clarissa Lima Borges!

<https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/free-software-awards-recognize-those-who-advance-our-freedom-by-october-28th>

-g

--