Re: What can an informed patient suggest instead of "zoom"?

From: Aaron E-J
Subject: Re: What can an informed patient suggest instead of "zoom"?
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 12:19:05 -0400

   I know that early on in the pandemic, Baystate health, a huge hospital
   system based in Massachusetts, was looking for developers to finish
   integrating a [1]Jitsi instance into its tele-health platform.  I don't
   know what came of that but it is worth looking into.
Aaron E-J
The Other Realm
[2]http://otherrealm.org
[3]http://theotherrealm.org (Blog)