Re: chromebooks

From: Óscar
Subject: Re: chromebooks
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 19:23:38 +0100

I understand that it is imposed for their convenience. Students use
Google search, Classroom, Drive, Docs, etc. The Chromebook is thus an
instrument that conditions students with respect to the tools they
use, normalizing the Google environment and hiding any other
possibility. I am concerned that this may create for them the feeling
that the software and the Internet are exclusively Google. Am I
perhaps too paranoid? ;-)

Óscar