Re: Colonizing education

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: Re: Colonizing education
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 17:06:21 +0000

Hi All

The links to the resources are below, the shoetool, rewind and university of costumed heroes videos are all on the fsf website anyway, Just spotted the tedx talk, which I didn't know existed so I can add that to the dvd perhaps.

https://www.fsf.org/resources/videos/

Not too sure where the creative commons video is I downloaded that one years ago. If this dvd resource is OK I can perhaps download the tedX talk.

The dvd iso is here on disroot it is 447 MB in size, it may expire Thursday Am UK time, as I don't think i set the expiration long enough.

https://upload.disroot.org/r/XwQ25NVu#J6sNZWToFgqbWbLYYfOr7em1+VzpnvAuBRrN3El5T/I=

I am not sure how to resize a video, kdenlive converted the downloaded video files to vob for me, (what ever vob is) and just walked me through making a title page which I had done before so understood the basic idea. They play full screen anyway or they can.

My main reason for doing this is that having them on a physical dvd I can play anywhere, the iso the same, right click, open in vlc.

Hope this helps

Paul Sutton