Re: Adobe Reader 10

From: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
Subject: Re: Adobe Reader 10
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 17:04:29 +0000

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 4:42 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl@lkcl.net> wrote:

> https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0014/47201/lukekcleighton.pdf

nope, sorry, not that one.  that one was me being a snotty idiot.

unfortunately it looks like somebody's submitted a GDPR request
without consulting me which has removed tens of thousands of hits,
including the one i used to be able to find which was a recorded
complaint of exactly the type you have run into, Greg.  apologies.

l.