Re: RMS is back on board

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Re: RMS is back on board
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 23:15:13 +0000

Yes. I've seen this. EFF does a wonderful job but they're not defending
software libre movement, at least in this matter.

I appreciate it if you focus on defending truth not opposing any organization.
However, it's good to show those organizarions that their actions will have
consequences. But for now, let's focus on showing our support for RMS and truth.