Re: Support RMS

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 09:30:50 +0300

* Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl@lkcl.net> [2021-03-27 09:00]:
>    On Saturday, March 27, 2021,
>    <[1]libreplanet-discuss-request@libreplanet.org> wrote:
>
>      and I'm not talking about the
>      unfair out-of-context gotcha stuff, I'm talking about the pattern of
>      awkward behavior the is both more subtle and persistent, the stuff
>      that
>      has discouraged many people over the years, people who dealt with
>      him
>      day-to-day.
>
>    i have interacted with Dr Stallman for over 15 years.  over that time
>    several things became abundantly clear to me:

Alright, but that does not belong to this mailing list. You can take
up your things with RMS or publish your opinions on your own website.

Reference:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Safe_space_policy

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:About/Code_of_Conduct

Be respectful, be mindful, work together, advocate freedom.

Jean