Re: The anti-GNU defamatory group of Ludovic Courtès - Re: assessment of

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Re: The anti-GNU defamatory group of Ludovic Courtès - Re: assessment of the GNU Assembly project
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 21:52:36 +0430

Andreas,

can you please explain how Jean is harassing you? And how an individual on a mailing list sending email messages convinced you that entire GNU Project needs new start? I think it's needless to mention of course that LibrePlanet is part of the FSF, not the GNU Project.

I think Jean's messages have a point. I'm sorry to see you're annoyed or bothered but that's what mailing lists are for: communicating, exchanging ideas and belief, and sharing information.