Re: move from freenode

From: quiliro
Subject: Re: move from freenode
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 23:57:58 -0500

alimiracle <alimiracle@riseup.net> writes:

>> I don't base my opinions on rumours. I am wrong person to convince
> to.
>
> It's not rumors. it happened to us.

What happened to you?  Ops kick, ban and unvoice users all the time.
When this was done onto ops, they did not like it.  It is a double
standard.  I see it is the same today on Freenode channels.  Ops are
allowed to kick users just because they do not like their opinions.
This is the same as the libera policy.  That is not only infringing the
right to free speech.  It is infringing the right of the users to listen
to the censored user.  It is the burning of books!

I do agree you have a right to invite others to libera, even if you have
not analyzed the situation profoundly.  But nobody has censored you here.