Re: Is GitHub Copilot violates free software licenses?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Is GitHub Copilot violates free software licenses?
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 20:06:12 +0300

* alimiracle <alimiracle@riseup.net> [2021-07-07 19:59]:
> There's a second problem.  This kind of software Produces
> non-professional programmers have fun and be free

I know what you mean. But if it is so objectively, I don't know. I
could not try that.

Instead of production of pure code, I would rather appreciate
references to various codes in the Rosetta Code style:
https://www.rosettacode.org that would also include the commentary:
https://rosettacode.org/wiki/Rosetta_Code

For example, user is trying to conver string to number, and Rosetta
Code style hypothetic AI is presenting a possible solution for same
language in various manners.

Or that user tells to computer "string number" and among the possible
results would be a solution to convert string to number or similar.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman