Re: Were Intellectual Property to be abolished altogether, would you or

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Were Intellectual Property to be abolished altogether, would you or FSF support it?
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 21:48:30 +0900

Thank you so much for all of this information!
My personal preference/instinct is to go voluntarily free software, regardless
of what other companies or even cooperatives do.

What our email conversation revealed would be very useful in trying to persuade
others if/when I need to do so 😄

At the same time, we probably need focused analysis for "Intellectual Property"
(Now I understand there is even an objection to the term itself 😅), including
software licensing, for the (worker) cooperatives because of their stated
objective of advancing community interests.

Cheers,
Yasu