Free Software Award nominations open

From: Greg Farough
Subject: Free Software Award nominations open
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 17:40:43 -0400

Hi, everyone,

Just writing to let you know that the Free Software Award nominations
are open as of now, until November 30th. Please take the time to
nominate those who inspire you for the Awards for the Advancement of
Free Software, Project for Social Benefit, and Outstanding New Free
Software Contributor!

<https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/free-software-awards-nominate-those-who-help-us-live-liberation-by-november-30th>

Along with the other criteria, I should mention that current FSF staff
and board are not eligible for the award. So don't nominate me! :)

-g

--
Greg Farough // Campaigns Manager
Free Software Foundation