Re: federated free software movement

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: Re: federated free software movement
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 12:49:10 +0000

On 13/11/2021 14:29, Leah Rowe via libreplanet-discuss wrote:
    What if there was a combined Free Software, OSHW and Right to Repair
    group, providing ideological leadership in a peer to peer fashion via
    federated services (including Git-based code hosting) and an emphasis
    on teaching how to self-host your own federated hosting infrastructure?

    I'm discussing this on my twitter too:
    [1]https://twitter.com/n4of7/status/1459522798892859399

    And on Mastodon. [2]https://mas.to/@libreleah/107270135261193137

    However, I'm also seeking discussion here on this list.

    I wish to gauge the public's response before I proceed for real. Plus,
    I intend to bring people onboard to help me start this new initiative.