Re: RYF can, and should, be improved

From: Andrea Laisa
Subject: Re: RYF can, and should, be improved
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 23:40:34 +0100

Hi!

I want to ask: what is exactly the (intel) microcode? Is a program? Is it based in a turing-complete programming language or is a gate configuration?

Do you think a multi-level RYF certification may be a solution?

Where can we put the line where non-free software is acceptable or not?

( https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-rocket.html )

amreo