Re: Should we take steps to reduce russian access to Free Software?> the

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Should we take steps to reduce russian access to Free Software?> the headache of it all dissolves in forgiveness
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 18:13:18 +0300

* Ole Aamot <oka@oka.no> [2022-03-03 21:49]:
> Ukrainian state broadcaster is currently not GNOME Internet Radio
> Locator 12.2.0.
> Kyiv is under attack and we want to limit Russia and Putin's access to
> information.
> Is this wrong to think?

Yes, it is wrong to think if you wish to limit "public" radio. If you
wish to make media "public", then keep it public. Support freedom of
information.

If you wish to make private radio, that is fine, as that by default
means it is confidential, private. Not for everybody.

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/