Re: Software Freedom in education (was Re: very specific project proposa

From: yasu
Subject: Re: Software Freedom in education (was Re: very specific project proposal Re: What does Elon Musk say about free software?)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 22:12:52 +0900

   Hello!

   So I created these places:

   [1]https://mobilizon.fr/@digital_commons

   [2]https://github.com/yugawara/digitalcommons

   I hope like-minded people can start to add contents and we can make it
   better over a long time!

   I can make anyone intested an 'Administrator'.

   My hope is that we can put together our collective thoughts and analyze
   them.

   There are endless possibilities here - we can collect links, develop
   software, anything we want!

   Regarding 'marketing', that's definitely important - we can share
   information and develop strategies here!

   -Yasu

   On Mon, 2022-05-23 at 15:38 +0000, Lori Nagel via libreplanet-discuss