2022 Spring Bulletin is now online

From: Devin Ulibarri
Subject: 2022 Spring Bulletin is now online
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 15:50:43 -0400

Hi all,

I hope all is well. We are excited to report that the online version of
the FSF's biannual Bulletin is here!

Verifying free software licenses, free software in education, the
legendary Lemote Yeelong (and maintaining software for old hardware),
and more!

Check out the announcement at:
https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/spring-bulletin-verifying-licenses-free-software-in-education-and-more

Happy hacking,
Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org/

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through
the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/

GPG Key: 2E0E CE75 F816 2B40 7D66 6767 8797 38E6 D644 0D57
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.