libreplanet-us-ct

[Libreplanet-us-ct] Digital Anthropology & Free Software Communities

From: Kai Bjork
Subject: [Libreplanet-us-ct] Digital Anthropology & Free Software Communities
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 13:44:07 -0400

Hello,

I’m reaching out because I am interested in doing a digital anthropology project on free software communities, activists, projects, and users.

The goal is essentially to talk to as many people as possible to gain and communicate better understanding about the beliefs, worldviews, and politics behind those involved as well as anything that you would like to talk about.

Any information gathered and its use is completely up to your discretion—the method in which we communicate would also be completely up to you—whether it be through text or a more traditional voice call interview.

If you are at all interested in participating feel free to contact me at this email address

Best,

Kai