Help wanted for small company

From: Mitchell S .
Subject: Help wanted for small company
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:40:52 +0000

This opportunity is great for people looking for extra income.
We need right candidates that would like to make money from home!
We are looking for people who share one common goal, the burning desire to make
a change.
Your personal instructor will teach and train you how to put the internet and
your computer to work.
No matter what you currently do for a living, you can join our team and make
money!
We will need a couple of hour's commitment per day. Work as much as you want.
What do we have to offer? No start up fees or training manuals to buy!
Finally, now you can be in control of your own income level and have more free
time!
Our compensation package has never been matched. Get extra income you need!
We provide education and training needed to help you realize your financial
security.
We will need 10 - 15 hours per week commitment. No fee to join our company!
We will train and mentor you one- on-one if you are serious and remain
teachable.

Submit your contact information to get more details about this exciting
opportunity.
To carry on with the application or to get more information, please fill out
request form at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html