Re: Creating win32 .dll whith auto exporting symbols

From: Sergey L. Kachanuk
Subject: Re: Creating win32 .dll whith auto exporting symbols
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:37:44 +0300

On 11.08.2005 12:08, Sergey L. Kachanuk wrote:
Hi!

I'm having problem porting project to MingW. It already compiles with MSVC++ on Win32 and gcc on Unices. Created during compilation has no symbols exported. I tried passing --enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc and --export-all-symbols to libtool - same thing :(

Ok! I've found option -export-symbols-regex in libtool and passed
-export-symbols-regex \* to it, but now I'm getting another errors:

> Cannot export R: symbol not defined
> Cannot export typeinfo for BalloonMsg: symbol not defined
> Cannot export typeinfo name for BalloonMsg: symbol not defined
> Cannot export vtable for BalloonMsg: symbol not defined
etc..

What can I do with this? :(

--
Best regards,