Install libtool on Win7 x64

From: Joe Breedlove
Subject: Install libtool on Win7 x64
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 09:08:42 -0400

Hello,

                I am trying to install a program called srecord found at http://srecord.sourceforge.net . The author of srecord suggested also installing libtool. I am working with the srecord in order to convert a hex file over to a binary which I am attempting to use to program a CPU controller. I am not familiar with these types of source files at all so I hope you can help me. I have read the instructions for how to configure libtool found in the INSTALL file. However, whenever I open the windows command prompt and change directory to the unzipped files I downloaded for libtool and type “./configure” I get an error message stating something like that is not a valid batch command or something to that nature. Can someone explain to me how I should install this libtool. Again, I am not familiar with building things from source files but it has become necessary for the project I am working on.

Thank you,

Joe Breedlove

Protokraft, LLC.

4545 W Stone Dr