Re: lt_dlforeach replacement?

From: Nick Bowler
Subject: Re: lt_dlforeach replacement?
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 17:24:47 -0400

On 2022-08-03, Zopolis0 <creatorsmithmdt@gmail.com> wrote:
> it looks like the intended replacement [for lt_dlforeach] is
> lt_dlhandle_map. That requires a lt_dlinterface_id variable, though.

Just reading the docs, I think the way it is supposed to work is you
first register an interface with a null matching callback, for example:

  lt_dlinterface_id everything = lt_dlinterface_register("everything", NULL);

Then hang onto this ID to use with lt_dlhandle_map in order to iterate
over all loaded modules like lt_dlforeach used to do.

Cheers,
  Nick