Introducing a new maintainer of libtool

From: Ileana Dumitrescu
Subject: Introducing a new maintainer of libtool
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 14:49:59 +0200

Hi all,

I am Ileana Dumitrescu, a new maintainer of libtool. To give some background on myself, I have been contributing to Debian over the past few years. Presently, I am a Debian Maintainer and the maintainer for zvbi, which utilizes libtool.

To reference my application email:

"""
My short term plans are to review the numerous mailing list patches and get them merged in. This will be an easy and productive first step for me and libtool. I will also look at the various distro patches and see if any of them are fit to be upstreamed as I have noticed some of the distros have been accruing a lot of patches as well. I will use this time reviewing patches to also get familiar with the project. While I have worked with libtool, there is still a lot I have to learn.

I understand backwards compatibility is important and that autotools needs to run everywhere successfully. I think the roadmap Alex Ameen spent time working on is a good place to work off of. Beyond that, I imagine more ideas for libtool will come naturally as I learn more.
"""

I hope to make meaningful contributions for GNU/Linux, and I look forward to working with all of you. :)

--
Ileana Dumitrescu

GPG Public Key: FA26 CA78 4BE1 8892 7F22 B99F 6570 EA01 146F 7354