[Lightning] to sodox

From: Iseabail Ranney
Subject: [Lightning] to sodox
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:20:59 -0700

Be z st S r el g lin f g W y atc t he z s

R m OLE q X
CA i RTIE g R
BR i EIT h LI q NG
BV l LG z ARI
O b MEG i A
P e ATE u K Ph b ilip l pe and ma u ny ot f her

Ha z ndba a gs & P l urse z s, TI k FFAN g Y & CO J m ewe f rly

Or m de l r TO n DA i Y and sa i ve 2 f 5 % http://righttherehun.com

Wolf and rider fell or fled before them. Thorin wielded his axe with
mighty strokes, and nothing seemed to harm him.
To me! To me! Elves and Men! To me! O my kinsfolk! he cried, and
his voice shook like a horn in the valley.
Down, heedless of order, rushed all the dwarves of Dain to his help.
Down too came many of the Lake-men, for Bard could not restrain them;